By default, all reservations made via the myCWT website, your online booking tool or CWT travel counselor should be automatically visible in the mobile app. It might take up to 30 minutes though for trips to fully sync to the app. if you see that your trip does not appear in the app, tap the sync button at the top right corner of the 'My Trips' page of the app.
Depending on the way the rail booking is processed, it may or may not sync automatically. If your rail itinerary did not sync automatically with the myCWT (formerly CWT To Go) app, email your confirmation to email@example.com to have it added. You may also add the details manually.
Adding non-CWT booked reservations/itineraries to the myCWT app
You can forward your non-CWT itinerary from the same email address that you use to access myCWT (formerly CWT To Go) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your trip reservation(s) will be automatically loaded into your app, and you will receive an email confirmation upon successful upload of the information. You may also add the details manually.
Trip names and destinations
The "Trip to" name comes from the city where the traveler stays the longest, which typically corresponds to the address of the traveler's hotel. That said, you can easily change the "Trip to" name using the app's edit trip feature.
Manually adding trip items to the mobile app
If a trip item is not synced to the app, you can manually add it following one of the below methods below:
- Forward your itinerary or reservation to email@example.com. Your trip reservation(s) will be automatically loaded into your app, and you will receive an email confirmation upon successful upload of the information. Make sure you forward the reservation email from the same email address you use to log in to the app.
- Add any trip item manually through the trip's page.
Reservation still not appearing
Make sure you forward the reservation email from the same email address you use to log in to the app. In addition, the travel confirmation must be from a supported travel provider. Try to initiate a manual sync on your device by tapping the sync button at the top right in the “My Trips” menu of the application.
Confirmation email is being rejected
If your confirmation email is being rejected, please make sure:
- You forward the confirmation email as is. Do not alter it in any way.
- The subject and content of the email are in its original format.
- If your email program automatically adds the “FW” prefix in the subject line, it is okay.
- If the mail program allows it, forward the email in HTML format, rather than plain text.
- Make sure the text of the original email is in the body of the forwarded email and is not sent as an attachment.
Completed trip still showing in the upcoming trips
A trip moves to the past trips section approximately one full day after the last day of the trip. For example, if your trip ended on June 20, it will move to past trips on June 22.